International Rescue Committee (Phoenix) is seeking plumbing assistance (volunteers) to renovate/upgrade and expand water distribution and drainage systems in their existing aquaponic farm garden community food hub.
Potential plumbing volunteers having experience with ADA bathroom design/installation, and or irrigation and specialty piping systems are also encouraged to participate in the pre-planning design process.
Project location and description:
CamelbackYard Community Food Hub:
1616 Camelback Road, Phoenix, Arizona 85015
Priority Items- Phase 1:
- Assess existing plumbing infrastructure onsite for usability and connection to city sewer system.
- ADA Bathroom planning and installation: ADA accessible restroom on site, in the Front House, and
connection for trailer with ADA bathroom.
- Develop specifications for improvements to greenhouse wash sink
- Assess aquaponics system for potential improvements or maintenance
- Develop Specifications for urban farm irrigation system?
Timeline : As soon as possible
Project Contact: Beth Anne Martin – Contact email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact phone : 4807932162