International Rescue Committee (Phoenix) is seeking plumbing assistance (volunteers) to renovate/upgrade and expand water distribution and drainage systems in their existing aquaponic farm garden community food hub. Volunteer update status in process.
Potential plumbing volunteers having experience with ADA bathroom design/installation, and or irrigation and specialty piping systems are also encouraged to participate in the pre-planning design process.
Project location and description:
CamelbackYard Community Food Hub:
1616 Camelback Road, Phoenix, Arizona 85015
Priority Items- Phase 1:
- Assess existing plumbing infrastructure onsite for usability and connection to city sewer system.
- ADA Bathroom planning and installation: ADA accessible restroom on site, in the Front House, and
connection for trailer with ADA bathroom.
- Develop specifications for improvements to greenhouse wash sink
- Assess aquaponics system for potential improvements or maintenance
- Develop Specifications for urban farm irrigation system?
Project Contact: Beth Anne Martin – Contact email : email@example.com
Contact phone : 4807932162